Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Extreme Team: Jaden's Journey


I know this is kind of a goofy picture of me but hey......I enjoy what I do.

Remember I told you all a few posts ago that we like to donate time in our off season?

Well Mark Peterson of KXLY's Good Morning Northwest is a friend of mine. When he asked if we wanted to be part of their latest project.....

I thought about it (for about 5 seconds this time) and jumped on board with both feet. 

We will be providing the excavation for this project. Let me tell you that I am proud to be part of such a great cause. The credit does go to Mark for this.

We are just a piece of the puzzle.  

If I can wrangle Mark into it, I will see if I can get him to write up a little something for this blog as well.


Tootles Till Tomorrow




Monte Tareski
 
Cascading Creations



Check out our whole portfolio

No comments: