Sunday, February 20, 2011

My friend Scott Travis



My Friend....

Scott Travis
(he's the one on the right)

I just wanted to say a few words about Scott before I put in the Testimonial he wrote for us

Scott is one of the nicest guys on the planet

always willing to pitch in and lend a hand

I am honored to call Scott

My Friend.....

He is the co-owner of Twisted Pair
They do Web Streaming

Let me just say that I didn't really get to know him until after he wrote this testimonial

I met Monte from Cascading Creations on a cold snowy day in December. He was plowing an adjoining businesses parking lot.  He had already without being asked plowed out a path for some of our News vehicles that were having difficulties in the snow. I hired him on the spot.  He took a pro-active interest in the safety of clearing our lot.  He was calling before it snowed not after it snowed to get permission.  I have received many complements on the condition of our lot as compared to others around town. And in the midst of the worst snow year Spokane has ever experienced. Monte's equipment allows him to clear the snow almost to the pavement and to place it where you want it rather than just push it into piles.  We lost very few parking spots to piles of snow. The safety of our employees is very important to us and most of the credit goes to Monte.
Sincerely

Scott Travis
KXLY Broadcast Group
Engineering/Building Maintenance     



 


No comments: