Monday, March 21, 2011

Geting a testimonial is our goal on every job.....




Monte,

I met you thru a family connection week 1. Week 2 we had the whole idea dialed in. And week 3, we were breaking ground. How punctual is that???? I can't thank you enough for the ideas, and the thorough work you did on my blank canvas of a back yard. You and your crew did a great job on our new home!!! The materials you provided were top notch, and the work you did could not have turned out better. And I really appreciate you going the extra mile to do all the "small things" that needed to get done in the process to make the job COMPLETE!!!!! I have had countless neighbors pull up while I'm working in the yard asking "who did that for you??" "WOW, that looks great," "where did you get that stuff??" I would strongly recommend Monte, Cascading Creations, and the materials they use to anyone in the market for a landscaping creation, makeover, or addition without a doubt! Thanks Monte, for giving me, my family, and my home something to enjoy for many years to come.



Samuel R. Hess
SRH Appraisals
1009 W. Highpeak Dr.
Spokane, WA 99224




No comments: