Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little love......


Sometimes I just want to share with you some of our testimonials...

Heck we earned um...

Our goal for each job is the same.....

To get a testimonial from our customers

You can't do that without surpassing expectations.....

 
"I hired Cascading Creations to transform a botched water feature, add steps in my very large rock garden and a walking path in my yard.  I'm so pleased with the results.  From the moment I met Monte Tareski and crew I was impressed with their creativity, knowledge and professionalism.  The work began and ended as promised.  But beyond that, they went to great efforts to protect my grass from their heavy machinery and accommodate the safety of my dogs in my back yard.  I was very comfortable having Cascading Creations on my property. The results are evident in the photos.  They were professional, respectful and friendly.  I'd certainly hire them again, if needed.  I miss them already!"

Connie Suchomel --Five Mile Heights--
 
 
 

 

No comments: