Saturday, May 21, 2011

Matching A Look For Our Customers



We go to the ends of the earth....Well at least Cheney, to find just the right rock.

You see, this cusomer wanted to match the rock that was already around his home, but he needed a retaining wall to build an extra parking place for his extra vehicle. 

Here was the problem....

We didn't have any of that type of rock in stock.

So...It was off to the races.

Well, It was off on a rock hunt.

I found some rock that was a great match....But you wouldn't believe where I found it....

It was all over the ranch where I grew up...

The customer loved it and so I set it up.

We harvested rock from the fields and hills were I grew up and made a wall out of um.


Let's just say that this wall has some extra special meaning to me....Those same rocks are what made me love what I do so much and here I was making a wall out of them for a customer.....

I wonder if he will ever understand the significance......
I doubt it, but I always will!






No comments: