Saturday, February 26, 2011

Artistry in motion



Making a water feature isn't just putting in a liner and throwing down a couple of rocks and hoping for good water flow over the top. It has taken me quite awhile to get to the point where I can look at a rock and tell immediately if it will fit in "my" design. The background work I put into each and every one of my water features is really never something the customer sees. I spend many an hour pouring over our endless plies of rocks searching for those ever elusive falls rock. I always find them....just sometimes it takes longer than others. Each feature I put together is unique to the surrounding yard and the rocks I pick need to reflect that as well....

Because

When I get done and turn on the pump I truly want it to be artistry in motion.....

I can't draw worth a darn but I can sling a heck of a rock...


TTT




 

 
 
 

No comments: