Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doing The Right Thing

If you have been in business for any length of time you will encounter an unhappy customer. We recently had such a situation. I will man up and say right now that the customer had every right to be unhappy. I didn't give her project the attention it deserved and did the project while she was out of town. It is this exact situation that can separate the men from the boys per-se. We addressed her concerns within the day and rectified the project to her satisfaction within a couple of days. I have often told you that I will tell it like it is. The good and the bad. It just so happens that this bad has turned into a good due to my reaction to her concerns. Apology accepted and a customer retained. If I do nothing else for the week I will be satisfied with how this one turned out. 









No comments: