Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We Have A Goal



What is our goal?

Our goal is to get a testimonial on each and every job we do.

I believe this will do......

I hired Monte and Cascading Creations to expand my driveway into a sloped back yard. The project included two sets of stairs, a double-level retaining wall and a significant amount of fill. I knew this was a challenging job but Monte was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality better than I expected! 

He responded quickly with a reasonable quote, started the project when promised, worked quickly and listened to my input while using his experience and creativity to build a beautiful addition to my property. I am very happy with my experience working with Monte and will recommend him to friends and family.

Regards,
Dan Morris



No comments: